Mobile Phones as Credit or Debit Card
So far you can store large amounts of data in mobile phones, conserve important PDF files in them, scan products using QR Code scanner and many more. As technology is increasing worldwide, now you can use your mobile phone application as credit or debit cards in shopping store. Google mobile wallet is best example of this advanced technology that supports all debit and credit cards accessible from MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express.
How Google Mobile Wallet Works?
Start with inputting your credit or debit card number into your mobile application while giving payment for your purchase. The steps are as follows:
- Link card number to your mobile wallet.
- You will be provided with a virtual MasterCard@ card through Google Wallet’s associating bank named as The Bancorp Bank.
- Make active your credit or debit card in Google Wallet.
- Carry out your in-store acquisition.
- Google wallet facilitates payment to the mercantile for your in-store procures via virtual MasterCard@ and charges the sum of the real purchase to your chosen credit or debit card.